Sunday, December 31, 2006

Back to Masunga!

My first trip home, was to Masunga! The village that i had lived in for about 1 yr. and half! I hadn't been there since i moved down to Gabs about 6 months ago, so i was very excited to get the chance to go! Although i had a few car problems....hey it wouldn't be one of my stories if something cool didn't happen.....I had a great time getting to go and visit my friends and church. The best part of the visit was acutally seeing Masunga Baptist Church funcation on it's own! I mean the church has exprienced a lot of growth in more ways then one. It was awesome to see Banabasi teaching the little kids in Sunday School, and Mercy with the youth, and then there was an elders class and a class for new believers! It was amazing! The most amazing thing was that i was able to be there (a complete surprise to me) on a Sunday when they where baptizing 6 New Believers!!! Praise God!!!! After church i was invited over to the pastor's house for lunch with him and his family. It was good to be able to talk with him, and see the hope that he now has for the church. It was an unbelievable visit!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home