Sunday, December 31, 2006

Real Trees and water!!!

One of my favorite things that i got to do while i was home was go to the mountains! You don't really think to much about them when you have them all the time, but when you move away and especially when you move to a flat land, it does make you appreciate them when you come back. I was able to go to up to Cave Cove, and see what pretty much looked to me like a different world. The coolest part was seeing all the water! Yes, once again you just have to trust me to appreciate it! Botswana is a semi-desert country. When I lived in my village of Masunga i would drive over bridges that would have nothing and i mean NOTHING in the riverbeds!! Expect dirt of course!! So it was just amazing, and you can ask my driver (no offense) how shocked and amazed i was to really see water where it was suppose to be! It was awesome to see God's beauty in His creation. I had a fabulous time, thanks for taking me Craig!! Hope you all appreciate this picture as much as i do! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great view!!! Wow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home