Sunday, December 31, 2006

Home for the Holidays!!!

Oh my goodness, i still can't believe it, but i was acutally home for Christmas!!! I knew i was home when i looked outside the airplane window and saw a big power T on the side of a building! Gotta love those VOLS!!! For the first time in over 2 years i was home with my mom and dad, and tons of family and friends! I had a wonderful time, it was really amazing. I was very bless to get to go to my home church and see my family there, and I even got a surprise when i went over to Central in k-town. I ran into some very specially little kids that i use to work with, that was the most awesome thing ever! Although mom's cooking was pretty awesome, also! I'll be back in about 6 or so months, so this will give everyone the chance to get the welcome party in effect when i walk off the plane......being in the gift shop is not an option! I love you guys and look forward to seeing you this summer!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home