Monday, August 27, 2007

Good-bye Botswana!!

I can not believe that it's been almost 2 months since i left Botswana, i miss it so much! Here are a few pictures of my last month in Bots. Although it was a tough time, knowing that i was spending my last days there, it really was a blessing too!! It was wonderful to be able to go back to the North and say my good-byes up there, and then to end back in the South to say good-bye to everyone there. Botswana really touched my life, and i know that if i every get to go back i have some real true friends there.

2 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carmel! I couldn't reply to the email, since botsnet blocks some stuff, but I had fun looking at your blogspot! Beautiful pix! We are excited about what God is going to use you to do in the days ahead! We're proud of you!!

Charlotte

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carmel,
As I read I can tell how much God has impacted your life through Botswana and all of your experiences there. Just hang on because the ride is not over yet. God still has great plans for you wherever that might be but for a time we know it is back in the states!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home