Monday, August 27, 2007

Masunga!

I could not leave Botswana without first going back to Masunga, my first home and where i also worked on the Operation: HIV (He Is Victorious) team. I knew saying good-bye was important, but i never knew how much till i went back to Masunga to say my final good-byes. I had such a wonderful peaceful visit. I was able to go and spend the night with Thandie, the wonderful lady that i did Home Based Care with in Masunga with our church. We had a real good time together, and we also went out to Gunwe, the village where we had 2 Bible studies, to visit my little grandmother as she like for me to call her. It was such a blessing to be able to go back there, and see everyone. I also got to go visit Tshesebe, another village beside Masunga, and say good-bye to some friends up there. It touched me so much to drive up there, and see the wide open spaces. At times i would pull over on the road and take pictures of all the little villages that i passed, just so i could remember them. It was a sad, but sweet time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home