Saturday, February 12, 2005

Francistown, Botswana

Hi, I have made this for all my friends and family across the ocean from me, so that you all can feel closer to what is going on over here with me. I hope that you enjoy the pictures and short descriptions. I will as always still be sending out my newsletter, but sometimes pictures can tell more of a story then I could ever describe. Feel free to make comments on the pictures or just e-mail me (which by the by I love getting). So with no further ado here is my new homeland.....

1 Comments:

At 4:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carmel... It is so good to see what is going in Africa! I am praying for you as you are leaving for the 40 days and 40 nights... I am looking forward to hearing from you when you get back- in April!! May He be your strength and your joy as you go out! Love Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home