Monday, August 27, 2007

(L-R) Refilwe, Tshepiso, me, Lynx, and Joe. I have known these guys since i first arrived. They worked on the Operation:HIV team with us, and then they where part of the FYF Bible study at UB!! I love these guys, and it gives me great joy to know that they are now going out on their winter break, to reach others with the abstinence message and the gospel of Christ! What a joy to know that they are going to contiune to work along side of the Lord in Botswana!!!
My last dinner at Primi, my favorite restaurant of all times, with the crew the night before i caught my jet plane
Saying good-bye to some of my best friends Jillian (L) and Shawna (R) at the airport. I totally miss you!!!
Nice smiles before the tears! Vivien (L) and KG (R) totally rock, and are like sisters to me, i miss you guys so much!!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are the bravest looking smiles i've evr seen... i remember bursting into tears just after the pic was taken. Girl I miss you so much. I dont mean to be a downer but it really really hurts and breaks my heart that you're not here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home