Saturday, March 31, 2007

Costume Party!!

After a long awaited time, due to technical difficulty a.k.a. no computer, i have finally posted some pictures of all the great things that have been going on from January to March!! So sit back, relax, drink a coke and enjoy!!! We'll start with the month of January, and of course with any new year you need to start out with parties....so I started the trend with celebrating my 26th birthday (Jan.6) by having a braai, then we moved on to having an ice cream welcome back party for the FYF group, then we had a big blow out with our Costume party for everyone!! The costume party was a big hit, and let me tell you i saw some pretty creative outfits!! I dressed in my normal attire as a Queen ;) We all had a great time!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home