Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Oh my goodness is November the month for eating or what? With the braai, then the leadership dinner, plus TWO Thanksgiving meals, and then a day of mac 'n cheese!!! What's a girl to do?? I know enjoy, and enjoy i did! I celebrated my first Thanksgiving dinner in style down in Lobatse with some of the missionaries from Gabs. Then on Saturday i crossed over to South Africa meet up with a few other American's and ate again! Two Thanksgiving dinner's and only one casualty. My right hand!! I suffered my first - first degree burn on Thanksgiving day, while i was trying to see which stove eye (or plate as there called here) was hot....well as you can tell i found it!! Do you know how many people have told me how to tell which eye was on???? Yes now i know to sprinkle water on the eye and listen for it to sizzle....hum, i wonder if it sounds like my hand did?! hahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home