Thursday, March 30, 2006

Grandma's in town!

So last week i get this phone call from my friend Thandie that goes to church with me, and she says "your grandmother is here, come and visit her." Now i don't know about you but i was a little shocked. I was like what grandmother? Then i pieced it together that Thandie was talking about this little old woman that we go and visit and have a Bible study with in the villiage of Gungwe. It was so good to see her, that we just laughted and hugged forever. After all of that she wanted her "photo" taken. She knows that i always carry my camera around with me, so she wanted a picture of her and her friend that was selling brooms at the market. Apparently i'm the resident villiage photographer! hahahah...but that's ok with me, it just means that i have more pictures to share with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home