Thursday, December 22, 2005

New Friends!!!

I am so excited to have these new little fuzzy friends. My home church, in LaFollette TN, sent these awesome puppets to help start our new puppet ministry. Brandy and I are so happy, because this will provide a great way for our youth to learn how to witness. The idea is that we'll start out by having 3-4 days of a Children day event (sort of like a VBS Africa style), where the youth group will tell Bible stories to the kids, and the children will in turn make sock puppets (socks where given by preshoolers in my college town of Knoxville, TN) to take home and share the story with their families!!! What a great way to reach the entire family! The goal is take this into the other schools in the village and that will draw even more people to the truth and to church! I want to thank all my family and friends so much for all of their support and for the wonderful puppets, socks, and other things you've sent. You are the best!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home