Friday, August 26, 2005

Christmas Child boxes!

So like less then 5 days after i delivered the toys to the preschool, once again I was surrounded by toys! Let me tell you i really enjoy being the messenger and seeing the faces of the kids light up at the smallest thing. Actually it's pretty humbling. This time the wonderful gifts came from people who give to Operation Christmas Child through Samaritan's Purse. We gave away 18 boxes at church and made home deliveries with the rest! It was a real blessing to see the excitment of the kids.

1 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Carmel,
It is neat to see your pictures of the kids getting their 'Christmas Boxes'- My church at home and my college take part in filling the boxes for kids each year. It is great to see them actually receive the boxes! (Even if it is in August... However, I am not opposed to Christmas anytime of the year! Christmas music has already started playing in my classroom.) Good to hear from you and to see you in action.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home