Thursday, June 30, 2005

Happy Anniversary to me!!

I've been here for 6 months on June 7th, and what an exciting time that has been! I've learned to drive a standard on Christmas day out in a village on a dirt road, learned to handle a 4WD on the side of a mountain in the Great Rift Valley. I've survived Giardia, language school, food poising, flipping my car over, to making friends with the police officers! I've also come to recognize that Africa has more wildlife to offer a person than just elephants, zebra's, or giraffe's, but also donkeys, goats, sheep, and cows at every turn in the road!! I've been really blessed to have seen so much of God's creation here, and get to know the wonderful people of this land. I'm looking forward to the rest of my time here with excitement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home